Carnelley Building, University of Dundee

ref: wc4283

Carnelley Building, now part of the University of Dundee, Park Place - Ref: WC4283


Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.