St Catherine Street, Cupar
St Catherine Street, Cupar - Ref: WC4190
The north side of St Catherine Street. The Corn Exchange tower is visible on the left. The main building in the photograph was the Royal Hotel, but is now converted to private flats.
Alexander Wilson, who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.