Crossgate, Cupar

ref: wc2431

Crossgate, Cupar - Ref: WC2431

The building with the tower is the library. The lane next to it is Kirk Wynd and leads westwards to the parish church.


Alexander Wilson who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.