High School, (Boys), Dundee - Ref: WC1458
Dundee High School was originally known as the "Seminaries." It comprised of a combination of three schools, Dundee Academy, the Grammar School and the Kirkyard School brought together in one purpose-built building.
Situated in Euclid Crescent, it was built in 1824 by architect George Angus. The magnificent eight columned portico is designed to be viewed looking up from Reform Street. Dundee High School is now a fee-paying school. (2001)