High Street, Dundee - Ref: WC0196
Dundee High Street is seen here looking westwards. Behind the carriage is the familiar sight of Strathtay House (the present-day Boots).
Henderson & Company's silkmercers are listed in the Dundee Directory for 1892-93 at No. 65, with William Young, the tobacconist, George Montgomery, the stationer and Martin & Meldrum, tobacconists, at Nos. 63, 64 and 67 respectively.
David Dickie's ironmongery was at No. 3 New Inn Entry, through the passageway, next to which is James Hardie & Sons, the chemists.