Hawkhill, Dundee - Ref: WC0190
The Hawkhill, Dundee, linked the West Port to Perth Road to the west.
This portion features junctions with Wilkies Lane (at the left) in the west and Watson's Lane to the right.
The Dundee Directory for 1901-02 matches the businesses shown - Strang & McLaggan, the undertakers, at No. 143, Mrs John Macintosh [sic] the confectioner, Andrew Walker, a broker, and Alexander Simpson, dairykeeper.