"Blythswood", Indore", "Euterpe" in Dundee Docks - Ref:WC0819
The "Blythswood" was an iron three-masted full-rigged ship, built by R. Duncan and Co., of Port Glasgow in 1875 for R. Shankland and Co., Greenock. She had a gross tonnage of 1691 and was 259.8 feet in length.
The "Indore" was an iron three-masted full-rigged ship, built by Richardson, Duck and Co., of Stockton on Tees in 1885 for the Liverpool company, Eyre, Evans and Co. Her gross tonnage was 2146 and she was 279 feet long.