"Loudon Hill", "County of Linlithgow" and "Tilkhurst" in Dundee Harbour - Ref: WC0856
Russell and Co., the Port Glasgow shipbuilders, built the "Loudon Hill", an iron four masted barque in 1887 for J R Dickson and Co., of Glasgow. Measuring 283.4 feet in length, she had a gross tonnage of 2139.
This Alexander Wilson photograph shows the "Loudon Hill" six days after her arrival from Chittagong, with the sea damage clearly visible. The other ships are the "County of Linlithgow" and the "Tilkhurst", who had been in port slightly longer.