"Bonnie Dundee" and "Conquest" in Dundee Docks - Ref: WC0783
The "Conquest" was built in 1867 at North Shields for D. Sneddon of Alloa. She was registered at Dundee in 1890, when she was bought by W. High, a fish salesman based at the Fishmarket, and the sloop-rigged steam trawler given the number DE36.
In 1892, J. G. Beveridge, a Dundee shipowner, bought the vessel, but the number was cancelled late in 1893 as she was no longer used for fishing. J. S. Wilson of Bo'ness bought the "Conquest" in 1899 for use as a tug. She was finally broken up in 1914.