Wesleyan Methodist Church, Dundee - Ref: WC1450
This Wesleyan Church is situated in Ward Road. It opened in June, 1867. Built to replace a smaller church in Tally Street, it could seat 700. Two classrooms and a vestry were build underneath.
The building is still recogniseable today, though it is no longer a church. The tramlines are, however, long gone.(2001)