Crossgate, Cupar - Ref: WC2430
This shows the west side of Crossgate, Cupar. The far right is at the junction with Bonnygate, and the present-day location of the Mercat Cross is just off the right-hand side.
Alexander Wilson, who took this photograph, was a supervisor in a Dundee jute mill for over 20 years. He bequeathed much of his collection and £50, to cover the costs involved, to the Free Library Committee of Dundee in 1923.